BUILDING SOFTWARE IS OUR PASSION. Is it yours?
Qobo Ltd is a Software House that specialises in business process management and bespoke software development that caters exactly to a client’s needs. Our product portfolio includes the following specialised solutions:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
- Intranet & Portal Solutions
- Online Presence Solutions, including advanced Web Design and Development and E-Commerce Solutions
We are the proud developers of the award-winning Qobrix platform for CRM Systems and Intranets.
Location: Nicosia or Limassol
Looking for a great career in a great company?
If you like hard work, have a passion for coding, can think innovatively and believe you are a very good web developer but still have lots more to learn, then this may be the job that you’re looking for.
Qobo is seeking to recruit a junior developer with the following responsibilities:
- Implementation of websites (front-end and back-end)
- Working closely with the creative team and project managers
- Working closely with clients (support, training, requirements)
- A University degree in computer science or related subject (candidates with equivalent work experience will also be considered)
- Intermediate knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Passion for design, aesthetics, and best practices for web
- Ability to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Experience working with an MVC framework like CakePHP
- Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge of other scripting languages (Perl, Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience with responsive design for desktop, tablet, mobile
- A good eye for user experience (UX)
- Open Source contributors (GitHub, BitBucket).
- Cloud Experience with Amazon AWS
To apply please send a copy of your CV, together with a cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure to include your project references in your application.